Postures for Professional Prominence Webinar: Using Positive Non-Verbal Behaviour to Persuade and Influence
Ever noticed how some people seem to claim their space and move with purpose? They walk into a room as if they own the place, appearing composed, comfortable and confident. They are able to engage with others through the way they use their non-verbal behaviour, including their posture, gestures and facial expressions, as well as the pitch, pace and tone of their voices. It’s no secret that non-verbal behaviour reflects how you perceive yourself. In turn, your non-verbal behaviour determines how others perceive and respond to you. Get it right and people will flock to you. Get it wrong and people will flee from your presence. If you want to determine how people respond to you, insight into non-verbal behaviour is key.
This webinar will give you the tools for making a positive impact and making it last. We will focus on:
- Creating a positive impression from the moment you walk through the door.
- Running successful meetings through the use of your voice, gestures, stance and even choice of seats.
- Understanding which postures, gestures and expressions undermine your confidence ….and which can ensure a positive impression.
- Detecting deception and uncertainty in others.
- Appearing confident when you’re feeling uncertain or insecure.
- Presenting a calm, composed and committed image to senior colleagues and clients.
- Using nervous energy to your advantage.
- Establishing a one-minute stress-buster physical exercise programme in preparation for meetings and presentations.
- Demonstrating composure, authenticity and likeability.
Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris, author of 'Beyond the Boys' Club: Strategies for Achieving Career Success as a Woman Working in a Male Dominated Field' and 'Female Breadwinners: How They Make Relationships Work and Why They are the Future of the Modern Workplace' will draw from her experiences coaching senior level working women on career development, and the work she does with audiences from a range of traditionally male-dominated sectors. She will share the secrets of women who have successfully worked with recruiters.
Dr. Suzanne Doyle-Morris will be joined by Elizabeth Kuhnke, author of Body Language For Dummies and Persuasion and Influence For Dummies. A former actor, Elizabeth is an NLP Practitioner, a Myers Briggs Type Indicator administrator, a bestselling author, a highly respected and entertaining conference speaker and is an executive coach for both men and women in FTSE 100 companies, professional services and not-for-profit organisations. The founder and Managing Director of Kuhnke Communication Ltd, which specialises in interpersonal communication and executive presence, Elizabeth was named the 2011 Sue Ryder Woman of the Year for her corporate social responsibility programmes.
All webinars are a mix of strategies used by successful professional women, tips from our experts and questions and comments from webinar attendees. Female BreadWinner webinars are designed to be highly interactive. Apply only if you are looking to develop a strategic plan of action for yourself and share a few success stories and challenges with other like-minded and proactive women.
Webinar purchases are for individual usage only. Usage for groups is strictly prohibited and goes against our licensing policies. The link and password is not to be passed on between people.